- 1 medium banana, mashed
- One (15-ounce) can sweet potato puree
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine the mashed banana, sweet potato puree, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine the oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Transfer this mixture to the large bowl of wet ingredient, and mix together gently until well combined. Avoid over-mixing to prevent toughness in the final product. Fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon the batter into silicone muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are lightly browned. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Store the muffins in an airtight container.